Many students who struggle with completing a writing academic assignment choose to commission the task to a third-party contractor. Fortunately, there are lots of professional services out there which offer custom essay writing. No matter what you major in and what country or educational institution you study at, you can always expect to get your assignment done with the highest level of professionalism. This is because reputable agencies like Online Homework Helper employ experienced writers, which are often teachers at a college or university or just qualified experts in different knowledge fields. Such authors will experience no problems where an average student may struggle.
The main idea behind this kind of service is that a student may have the need for a high-quality paper, while qualified persons often look for a part-time job to get an additional source of income. Actually, this is win-win partnership. As a result, both parties should exit this kind of trade satisfied. There are writers of different levels of expertise, so every student can find a solution suiting his/her budget and the level of requirements. Expenses are probably the only disadvantage for a customer, while benefits are really numerous.
Pros of Professional Custom Essay Writing
Let’s discuss major benefits a student may expect when commissioning their assignment to a dedicated essay writer.
Being an expert in the field, which is the subject of a prospect paper, a writer will easily crystallize the purpose of the work and find the most efficient approach to tackle the problem. They can create a sound thesis statement, which is both concise and rich in content. To generate a clear train of reasons and provide the most supportive evidence, it is important to define your target audience properly, which is often a difficult task for a student who decides to write on their own. Failure to address the right audience may result in picking irrelevant facts and figures, which in turn leads to creating poor content.
It is much easier to generate ideas when you already possess deep and extensive knowledge on the subject you have to investigate. Collecting pertinent evidence to support your reasoning can be a challenge too. Obviously, a professional writer will complete the job faster, while the quality of such a work will be superior to that of any paper written by a novice. Remember that scholars and professional writers know research strategies and approaches which boost the productivity significantly. Consider mastering such methods too to become a more efficient author and fulfill future tasks on your own.
Once a draft version of an essay is ready, professional writers usually re-read the text multiple times to eliminate typos, grammar mistakes and reasoning gaps. This means you can expect to receive a paper which can be highly appreciated by your professor or teacher. It goes without saying that professional academic authors possess high grammar competence and use dedicated services to double check this aspect in every work.
Personal statement is the document that almost every high-school student has to deal with during his/her study. Sometimes, it is referred to under other names, such as a personal essay, application essay or opinion essay. You may deal with them as an academic assignment or as a part of your application suite. In general, any paper where the author writes about themselves to give readers insight into their strengths and attitudes can be actually classified as a personal essay. Even when you describe, for example, a book and focus more on your perception of the subject, such a paper can be considered a literature personal essay.
What Distinguishes a Good Personal Statement (from “Write my personal statement” service Writingstatement.com):
- The first and foremost thing you should understand about this type of assignment is that this should be a description of yourself. Subject a particular purpose, highlight your personal qualities and advantages. If this is a college application essay, focus on your academic skills, proficiency and commitment as these are the criteria applied by the admission staff. You are expected to make them understand why you have decided to apply for this particular institution, and what a great student you can be.
- All your previous achievements – academic, organizational, sporting etc. – are what can make you standout from peers, so they are to be mentioned in your work. Every college or university wants to see uncommon personalities as their students; use your statement to demonstrate you belong to their number too.
Be concise. Remember that an admission officer has a lot of applications to read so they should grasp the essence from the very first sentences. A long and vague introduction is not an option. Boring or insipid, it can result in that your work will not be read to the end, so the most interesting facts and your personal traits may remain overlooked. That said, prior to writing this kind of paper, decide on how you are going to make it catching from the first lines.
Use the Right Approach to Writing
The process of writing a personal statement should be organized properly to ensure the best result. Define in advance everal major points you want to focus on. To make the process easier and more productive, start from making a plan of your narration. When writing, stick to it to save your time and efforts.
Make sure you clearly understand specifics of the college and the course you are applying for. This will help you make your story relevant. It is very important to highlight your strengths which will draw attention of an admission officer. Don’t let the latter believe the course is just a random pick for you. Try to convince them your choice is grounded, while you have what it takes to be a good student of this particular alma mater.
Each institution sets its own specific requirements for admission essays. Meeting them is as important as the facts you are going to tell about. This is another opportunity for you to demonstrate you can be a thorough student who respects the rules set by your prospect college.
Using trustworthy statistics and facts is very important to provide the necessary support to your research paper. In this context, determining reliable sources is priority. Below, you will find some interesting facts to use in your academic work.
Real-Life Facts on Social Media
- Statistically, people of 18 to 29 years old show the highest activity in social media groups, with the involvement rate being as high as 88%. 78% of people between 30 and 49 are active social media users too. The index drops for older age groups.
- American medical studies show that social media addiction has all the major dependency symptoms usually found in people addicted to drugs or alcohol. When social networks are unavailable, dependent users feel uneasy and can experience serious depression.
- Classmates.com was the first social website ever. Launched in 1995, it had no competitors until 2005. It was built around the concept of finding classmates around the world. Later, the same idea was exploited by several similar web portals.
- Facebook was proposed by Mark Zuckerberg and his friends as a communication platform for students at Harvard College. Later, students from other academic institutions were permitted to join the network too. Eventually, Facebook grew to become a global platform, which is no more focused on academic society only. Today, it can boast of almost a billion active users.
- To facilitate social media activity, some British boutiques now offer their visitors an easier way to do selfie. To this end, they have mirrors in place provided with an in-built camera. Shoppers can use them to take a picture and immediately post it on their social account.
- Some companies undertake anti-social-media campaigns in an attempt to return people to the real world. For example, Burger King offers a bonus burger to everyone who would remove ten friends from their Facebook account.
- Many medical specialists support the idea that the social media activity is dangerous for health. Sociologists are on alert too. It is also common knowledge that social websites are often used by criminals to propagate nationalism, pedophilia and social hatred.
- There are social networks designed for different user categories now. Along with general-purpose media, you can find thematic, restricted or private networks which are to connect people sharing common interests or a similar social status like businessmen or wealthy individuals. Beautifulpeople is an example of such a weird platform. To sign up, a potential user is to upload his/her photo.
- If they consider the contender is not beautiful enough, he/she will not be granted access.
More Than Just Facts
Relying on trustworthy facts is important for a good research paper. Along with that, there are numerous requirements that the author student is expected to comply with. They involve formatting, references, the word amount etc. To make your paper more persuasive, consider adding some informative pictures or charts. Remember that knowing and observing all the rules your college applies to this kind of work is as important as the contents of the paper.